Thursday, September 22, 2011

Someone that have use "GIMP" please help me.............?

it wont let me upload a pict.. to my myspace because its a d/f file.i edit the picture using gimp and i want my friends to see it.



how do i do it??? do i have to change the file size??Someone that have use %26quot;GIMP%26quot; please help me.............?
When you click on %26quot;Save As%26quot; in gimp you need to change the type of file to whatever My Space is looking for. If My Space wants .jpeg or .gif then you can simply type in that extension after the name of your file. By default GIMP will save it as it's own unique file. The program does this so it preserves layers and the artist can come back later on to edit the image much more easily. If you need to change the file to something else look for the %26quot;Select File Type%26quot; and click on the arrow next to it. This will give you a much larger list of file type extensions that GIMP can save your image as.



As to changing the file size you have to check with the My Space specifications. If you need to change the size of your image then go to Image on your tool bar and select Scale Image.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment