Thursday, September 22, 2011

Certain pictures on my phone sometimes say when i try to send them to someone 'exceeded maximum file size'

It's driving me crazy that i can't send them , does anyone know how to change this?

I have the enV if that helps?

is anyone else having this problem?Certain pictures on my phone sometimes say when i try to send them to someone %26039;exceeded maximum file size%26039;
Hi zomgitspaige,



Not knowing the type of phone or your service provider makes it hard to answer but basically you will have to reduce the size of the picture file or take the picture at a lower resolution.



If you are trying to send a batch of pictures try sending one at a time.



NormCertain pictures on my phone sometimes say when i try to send them to someone %26039;exceeded maximum file size%26039;
wow I have the same phone and the same problem ha yah it makes me really mad.. how are some pictures bigger than others? no idea. its like some pictures are more complicated looking? and some videos are too long too.. but about 15 sec vids are ok.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment