Thursday, September 22, 2011

Questions about converting .ogm and other video files into smaller file size and kbps?

I actually have 2 questions:



1. I want to burn my .ogm files into CD-Rs (and not into DVD-Rs) but I want to resize them to say, smaller resolution (maybe 320x240 is okay) or smaller file quality (just more than 64 kbps), but I want to maintain the dual-audio. How do I do it?



2. And for general video files: do you know any free video converter that does the job? I use Total Video Converter and I'd say it really minimizes the file size (from a 170mb .avi file to just 50mb). However the quality is limited to 64kbps, and I cannot change the settings.

I want to try converting the files into .divx or .rmvb, but those converters are not free. Any other software you use?Questions about converting .ogm and other video files into smaller file size and kbps?
If you want to convert them into another format ( mobile phone, iPods,psp,wmv, mp4...and anything else) use this awesome free program called Super http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
  • web hosting sites
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment