Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photoshop CS2 - I have been using Elements 5.0. Need help adjusting.?

On Elements I had the 'holding tank' at the bottom to see images that I opened and could drag them into a new document. How do I do this on CS2? Everytime I open a new image, it's in a new window. When I try to drag it from one window to the new document, it doesn't fit or let me resize it. I'm trying to make an 8x10 image fit for a 5x7. I try to resize the 8x10 image, but when I save it and upload to print from a printing service, but they end up cropping my image. Any suggestions? Should I change the file size instead of image size?Photoshop CS2 - I have been using Elements 5.0. Need help adjusting.?
you can get more help in the adobe folder in your program files folder where there will be a pdf file for training.

try it and you will get your answerPhotoshop CS2 - I have been using Elements 5.0. Need help adjusting.?
Can you resize the image in Elements before you drag it over to Photoshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment