Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I download a full size file from the thumbnail?

I don't know if something changed with Yahoo or I accidentally changes something in my settings but you used to be able to download full-size files (pics) from just right-clicking on the thumbnail and saving to your computer folder. Now, everytime I do that, it just saves the thumbnail NOT the full-size photo. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong or did Yahoo change something along the way. Thanks.How do I download a full size file from the thumbnail?
Left click the thumbnail. This will take you to the Virus Scan Results screen (indicating whether the picture passed the virus check or not). Click the Download Attachment button on this screen. Then click either the Open button (which will open the thumbnail in full view mode, which you can then right-click and choose Save Image from the pop-up menu) or the Save button (which will allow you to save the image directly).

No comments:

Post a Comment