Thursday, September 22, 2011

I've picked out 2 Science Fair projects - which one should I do?

First of all, I'll tell you flat out - I am NOT a science kinda person. I hate science, I hate science fair, and I don't like my science teacher (pointless, but it makes it all that much harder to do this).



The point is, I was looking for a quick, easy, 1-2-3 step project that was so easy, a caveman (or I) could do it. Here are the two projects I narrowed it down to:



1: Testing how the number of letters in a file change the size of the file.

------------ Basically opening Word and saving 1000 letter A's as one file, then as another file saving 2000 letter A's, then as another file saving 3000 letter A's, etc. Then comparing/contrasting the data.



2: Testing if saving an image file in a different format will change the size of the file.

---------- Saving a pic in different formats (like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, etc) and then comparing/contrasting the data.I%26039;ve picked out 2 Science Fair projects - which one should I do?
I'd go with the second one. You might get better data. Good luck - I hated science, too.I%26039;ve picked out 2 Science Fair projects - which one should I do?
THE FIRST ONEI%26039;ve picked out 2 Science Fair projects - which one should I do?
I think the first one.I%26039;ve picked out 2 Science Fair projects - which one should I do?
I would go with number 2, it seems more interesting (whether it's just as easy or not).I%26039;ve picked out 2 Science Fair projects - which one should I do?
Yea, do the 1st one.I%26039;ve picked out 2 Science Fair projects - which one should I do?
The second one is better and easier to do, trust me.
  • use for cayote hunting
  • oil prices dropped around
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment