Thursday, September 22, 2011

CSS - how do i change the font and font size inside a html table?

I have an external css file which has the table properties, and in my index.html document I have a table. I want to change the font and font size inside the table from the css document but I don't know how. I'm new to css! Help?CSS - how do i change the font and font size inside a html table?
You can actually just specify the font values in the %26quot;TABLE%26quot; attribute:



TABLE

{

font-family: Arial, Verdana, Sans Serif;

font-size: 10pt;

}



...or... you can specify the font on a %26quot;TD%26quot; attribute the exact same way. When you define a CSS class, all the values for that class %26quot;trickle%26quot; down to any child elements unless they specifically override them. Aka: if you specify %26quot;float:right%26quot; on a DIV tag, then every element within that DIV will have a %26quot;float:right%26quot; style, unless you specifically give them a different style value.



Make sense?
  • my last name from
  • funny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment