Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to Shrink A File Size?

Hi, I need to know what the best way is to shrink the size of my photo. I have tried to re-size it in Microsoft Office Picture Manager, Paint etc and it apparently showed the size changed but it did not pass the size criteria on the website I need it for. One more problem is they require the photo 600x600 Pixels and when I customize and re-size my photo by putting my own numbers like 600 for the Pixels, it works but then when I open my photo the next time and see it did't work for both width and height and the picture is still rectangular in size and appearence!



I would appreciate any tip!

Thx How to Shrink A File Size?
Try Paint.NET or Gimp, they are better image editing programs. They are both free, Gimp might be overkill for something like what you want to do, as it is fairly full featured. I recommend Paint.NET instead

No comments:

Post a Comment