Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I lower the size of a pic file below 40KB?

I'm trying to upload a userpic and I keep getting the error that the file size is above 40 KB. It's the right size (100x100 pixels), but the file is too big. How do I change that?How do I lower the size of a pic file below 40KB?
Greetings Shen; Check to see what type extension the file is saved as. Normally, .jpg are the smallest where .bmp are generally the largest. If you have a picture editor program, like Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, or even Microsoft Paint (which is already on your Windows PC under Accessories) you can convert it to a .jpg. If that doesn't work, try lowering the resolution. Hope this info helps. Cheers.How do I lower the size of a pic file below 40KB?
You need to save it as a .JPG files and adjust the compression/quality on it down to 50 or below. That will really get it small.How do I lower the size of a pic file below 40KB?
make sure the file is in .jpg format. They are usually much smaller and take up less memory.How do I lower the size of a pic file below 40KB?
Lunapic.com

tinypic.comHow do I lower the size of a pic file below 40KB?
Try Adobe Photoshop
  • software
  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment