Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I make my video file size smaller.?

Hi, I made a video intending to post it on youtube. The size of it is around 500,000kb for some reason, how can I make it smaller without changing the contents of it. It took around 3 hours the last time I tried to upload, and it still didn't upload.



ThanksHow do I make my video file size smaller.?
You should import it onto windows movie maker and publish it, then click on %26quot;best for viewing on my computer%26quot; I think it should be renamed %26quot;best for youtube%26quot; anyway, publish it. It compressed 20Mb to 4mb and it still was good.How do I make my video file size smaller.?
You need to lower the video quality, better still, reduce the reolution.



Try producing your video at a size of 640x380 and see what it comes too. If it is still too big, lower the video and sound quality until you get the desired file size.

No comments:

Post a Comment