Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coulld someone tell me how to change a CLP file to a JPEG file?

I'm having problems with a software program and the company's tech support sent me an application and asked me to download and unpack it (Device Tree Application for their software program).



They told me to %26quot;run the application%26quot; and completely unfold the %26quot;\Driver\Disk%26quot; and %26quot;\Driver\FtDisk%26quot; branches of the Application.



I was then to take a screen shot of the two unfolded branches and email the file to them.



Well, I've tried and tried to do what they said but I can't seem to get them what they need.



The file needs to be in a JPEG format (Adobe Reader can't open CLP files) but since I work with the screen shot to the clipboard it comes out as CLP and I can't figure out how to change it to a JPEG file extension that they can open.



By the way, this CLP file is 6144kb in size....but it was transmitted via Yahoo email without problems. They got it but couldn't open it because it was a .CLP file.Coulld someone tell me how to change a CLP file to a JPEG file?
ok.. i sort of understand. do a google search for 'jpeg converters' and im sure u will get what u need. i had a problem with mp3 and mwa and that sorta thing so i searched for audio converters and got software that could convert it.

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment