Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a mac g4 OSX powerbook. I think it's OSX version 10.4.11. Does anybody know how to resize jpg files?

I have looked everywhere. You can crop, change dimensions etc. but it is unclear how to change the file size so that you can take the large files you upload off your camera and use them for web purposes such as emailing and uploading to social networking sites. Can anybody give me specific instructions on exactly how to do this? (I mention specificity because sometimes when computer people show me stuff I don't actually know what they mean). Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I have tried the help function in the photo apps and it was absolutely useless for this.I have a mac g4 OSX powerbook. I think it%26039;s OSX version 10.4.11. Does anybody know how to resize jpg files?
When you click on a jpeg it opens with Preview. Look inn the menu bar on top and click on Tool, then you will see Adjust Size. Click on it and do what you want. Warning: Duplicate the jpeg, then adjust the size. Sometimes adjusting the size makes it blur and cannot be returned to original. With a copy you don't have a dead jpeg. Hope this is clear enough for you.
  • girl in class
  • affordable laptop repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment