Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I change my YouTube vid's file format?

I asked a question yesterday on why my slideshows are being rejected.

B.Love answered with,



%26quot;Ensure the file format is correct before uploading to youtube...



Using windows movie maker -- you have to save it into the proper file format, that is %26quot;wmv%26quot; file (use the %26quot;save movie file%26quot; on the menu at the top left) before upload..



The WMV file will be smaller in size but still quite good quality.. so uploading it will be faster.



--for best editing....%26quot;



I understand that I have to change the file format.

But the 'save movie file' option isn't there.

HELP?

How can I change my YouTube vid%26039;s file format?
Yeah on some versions it is called Publish. And then just save it to your PC and upload it to Youtube





Funny YouTube channel. Funny videos,vlogs, and more! Subscribe please! http://www.youtube.com/user/bboy131How can I change my YouTube vid%26039;s file format?
if u want get %26quot;watch in high quality%26quot; for your video on youtube,



Click %26quot;other to youtube%26quot; to Convert the video wih E.M. Youtube video download tool.

then upload it to youtube



http://www.effectmatrix.com/Youtube_vide

How can I change my YouTube vid%26039;s file format?
you may be using a different moviemaker... maybe %26quot;publish%26quot; .. or i think the shortcut-key is ctrl-pHow can I change my YouTube vid%26039;s file format?
Hummm... Sadly I don't know :[



But I thought I'd say hi. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment