Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I change the size of a picture from 14mb to around 500kb?

I have scanned some pictures onto my pc, and they are all around 14mb in size. These pictures are to big for me to send by e,mail so I need to convert them some how into smaller files.How can I change the size of a picture from 14mb to around 500kb?
They're probably uncompressed TIFF or BMP files. Take them into the Windows paint program, and save them as JPEGs.How can I change the size of a picture from 14mb to around 500kb?
change the image resolution to between 120 and 72 dpi. That should make it smaller. Also, save it as a jpg file.How can I change the size of a picture from 14mb to around 500kb?
Here is a free on line photo resizer i have used it and found it easy to use and offering a good free service. no software download needed.

http://webresizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment