Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the size of my monitor?

the icons and the windows that you open are to big and don't fit in the screen. Like when you open the internet, on the top bar, it cuts off the word file.....its there but you just cant see it. How do i change this?How do I change the size of my monitor?
Right click the desktop. properties.settings.screen resolution.How do I change the size of my monitor?
Are you using vista ?

If so, you have to change the screen resolution

click right in the desktop %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; properties %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Display settings.



Hope this helpHow do I change the size of my monitor?
Display settings!How do I change the size of my monitor?
click on start/control panel/display

when display opens click on settings and change the resolutionHow do I change the size of my monitor?
Right click on your desktop and click properties. Now click the settings TAB. Under screen resolution try some higher numbers until you get it to work. You can hit apply after changing it and it will test for 15 seconds to make sure your monitor works with it.How do I change the size of my monitor?
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment