Thursday, November 18, 2010

Making ringtones in nero wave editor , how do i change the file size?

I make my own ringtones with nero wave editor and it works great for me because i transfer via sd card to my phone. The only problem is when i try to send it in a message from my phone it wont do it because file size is too large. There has got to be a quick fix for this without having to download more programs and such right ? what is it ?Making ringtones in nero wave editor , how do i change the file size?
you can try to use this FREE site. its called VENTONES



its easier because you don't need to download any programs and its safe because you do everything online. They won't spam you . Ive been using it for 4 years now on all my family phones. I promise



and the ringtone always comes out a decent size and awesome quality
  • dog
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment