Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do you change the file size of a picture? I?

have a pic already on my computer that is 5mb. i need it to be less that 4mb. i have some excellent photo editing software, but it diesnt tell me how to do it. PLEASE HELP!!!How do you change the file size of a picture? I?
just about any of the software you have should be able to do that. To go from a 5 meg file down to 4 meg sounds like a neg. zoom down to about 70% of the original. If I knew what editing software you have I could be more specific.How do you change the file size of a picture? I?
You could try to save it as a different file type, jpg,btmp and othersHow do you change the file size of a picture? I?
If you have windows, open the image with Paint, then click Image, then Stretch/Skew, and for the Horizontal/Vertical put 70 in both. Check the size under Attributes. Just keep playing with it until its the size you want. You can always click Undo.How do you change the file size of a picture? I?
The smaller the size the lower the resolution. If you want to make the FILE SIZE smaller you have to ADJUST THE PICTURE TO RESOLUTION LOWER THAN THE ORIGINAL. (How do you take pictures so large, did you scan it?)How do you change the file size of a picture? I?
Through some popular software, such as photoshop or ACDSee can convert or reduce file size, even by a batch job to a large of photo. For example, if you have one 5MB size jpeg photo, you can decrease the quality from 100 to 85 to reduce the size and keep the high quality. Hope my experience can help you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment