Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the file size of a song?

can someone please help me? I was on the artist sign up thing on myspace and after I registered and all that, I tried to upload a song and it takes sooooo long for the music to upload. So when I finally uploaded it it said file size was too big. how the heck do I change the file size????? cause I have no idea how to. Does itunes make the file size big or is it just the song itself. Because my other songs worked perfectly. But a few songs I uploaded said the file size was too big. How do I fix that?How do I change the file size of a song?
no if u have a cell phone nokia ,sony ericsson with that they give a cdrom in that there is a software which decreases the bit rate of the song without comprising the quality use that one to decrease the bitrate





for eg when u ply a song in winamp it shows on the screen 128Kbps or 192Kbps etc of a particular song



well what the software does is that it decreases the bitrate .lowest is 32kbps



so ur 5MB songs becomes 1MB



if u dont have any of the above go to download.com or just google it





i have Sony ericsson mobile from there i got a software called DISC2PHONE it does what i have mentioned above and the quality is not compromised.How do I change the file size of a song?
Its the song its self.

Any music file in mp3format has a bitrate, while u r playing the song in win media player, or winamp they display the song bitrate jus lyk that 192kbps(e.g.).

using the aplication %26quot;encode audio files%26quot; in nero7, you drag the file on it and then click configuration, set a bitrate lower than the original, and then specify the target folder and click %26quot;start%26quot;. the new file created by nero will be smaller than the original(no replacement).

you can do this using jetaudio, sound forgue.
  • How to knit a quilt
  • for couples and singles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment