Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do i change the file size of my recorded Acer webcam video?

I have an Acer Aspire 5315. It has a Crystal eye web cam installed into it, and the software is an Acer Orbicam. Idk which version the software is, but I don't recall updating it. My problem is that when i go to record myself or whatever, and when i stop it and check the recorded movie, the file size is enormous! 10 seconds will equal to a file size of 200+ Mb's Is frustrating me sooo much becuase i can't find ANY solution, what-so-ever, as to what to do, or what I'm doing wrong. I don't seem to find anybody who's having the same problem, otherwise, i would've found a solution already. Please Help!!!How do i change the file size of my recorded Acer webcam video?
Total Screen Recorder, rendered as .AVI / WMV / SWF / FLV. So you NOT need to convert or zoom the size when you upload the video to youtube.

PS:I using this software to record video as avi format with high qualiity for 5 minutes, the size is just 10+ Mb.

http://www.totalscreenrecorder.com/downl

No comments:

Post a Comment