Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change Frame size of a .MP4 File so it will work on my ipod?

I downloaded a movie and i was told i need to change the frame size for it to work on my ipod, how do i do this?How do I change Frame size of a .MP4 File so it will work on my ipod?
what converter are u using? if u aint using any, check out imtoo ipod movie converter. pretty good software for ipod conversion. it also supports other formats, so this is quite good. happy i got it and i highly recommend this. :) cheersHow do I change Frame size of a .MP4 File so it will work on my ipod?
Vuze (formerly Azereus) will do this...wonderfully I might add. Plus offers great vids to DL.



It is a BitTorrent Application, but also includes a file converter/resizerHow do I change Frame size of a .MP4 File so it will work on my ipod?
First you should know the best frame size of iPod touch is 640x480 mp4, for other ipod is 320x240 mp4, so you just need a right software to change frame size of a mp4 file. I am using RZ Video Converter which can do this well, it can customize the resolution according your demand, it also can convert any videos or audios between different formats, try it by yourself. Yahoo or google serach and download rz video converter. Hope it can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment