Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do you change the file size of a .gif and/or .jpeg image in Photoshop Elements without losing quality?

I'm attempting to change the file size of an image that I'm uploading because the website that I am trying to upload to only accepts files up to a certain size.

I need a way to lower the size of this file greatly without taking away from the quality of the image. I would really prefer to not have to download any programs; if there's a way to change the file size of EITHER a .gif or .jpeg directly in Photoshop Elements, it would be very very helpful.



note: I have a Mac, if that makes any difference.How do you change the file size of a .gif and/or .jpeg image in Photoshop Elements without losing quality?
You would have to re-save the file with lower quality (for a JPEG) or with fewer colors (for a GIF). You can definitely do that with Photoshop but I don't know about Photoshop Elements...How do you change the file size of a .gif and/or .jpeg image in Photoshop Elements without losing quality?
when you increase the size, the picture will definitely distort.

However if you use vector graphics , you will be able to increase or decrease the resolution to any extent without distortion.
  • am i going to jail for fraud
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment