Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the size of a video file, with my Canon A470 digital camera ?

I took my first video with my new camera ( Canon A470 ), of my cat, Mitzi. I wanted to upload it into a site, online, but it was going to take over 29 hours to upload, and it says the size of file, is over 1300 MB. How do I take videos, with my camera, but change how large the file is in MB ?. How do I change the size of a video file, with my Canon A470 digital camera ?
idkHow do I change the size of a video file, with my Canon A470 digital camera ?
i know the problem, i wanted to send a video to my friend but it was more then 10 mb it was 20 mb so i put it to 7mb. so what you do is you have to cut some parts off that you don't need, example if you said a silly thing that you don't want to be there then split the clip and cut it it off by using windows movie maker and i couldn't believe this at first i split a part off that was only 3 seconds when i removed it my 20 mb video became to 7mb. i Hope that helped you and if you don't know, how to split clips and cut it off ill give you a site. here. When you go on the site look on cutting clips in half and read it, and trimming clips is good to look at, it's below cutting clips in half. so if you done it and you got alot of seperated clips, you can now make it all in one by clicking save to computer on the left of your screen saying finishing movie, first thing that comes up is the name write the name of what you want. click next and you see settings there dont worry click next again and then you will be converting it to your computer, it will be going to your folder %26quot;my videos%26quot;How do I change the size of a video file, with my Canon A470 digital camera ?
You can lower the resolution on the camera by changing the setting...pixel x pixel....or run it through a program like adobe's to change the file type....or compress itwith zip or something.
  • web hosting forum
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment