Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the file size of a .png file in photoshop or with any other program?

without changing the actual dimension or the length and width of the file. I only want to change the file quality of the .png file so that it could be loaded quicker on my website. Thanks.How do I change the file size of a .png file in photoshop or with any other program?
I must say, you should visit Dezinews for your all web design needs:

http://www.dezinews.com



http://www.dezinews.com/search.php?searcHow do I change the file size of a .png file in photoshop or with any other program?
Under File, there is an option to Save for Web %26amp; Devices. This gives you more options over the Save As feature. You can even preview the file size before you save it.



Just play around with the settings for PNG until you get the desired result.How do I change the file size of a .png file in photoshop or with any other program?
do you have to use png files? Jpegs can be set to have lower quality settings under most graphic programs. and most do by default.How do I change the file size of a .png file in photoshop or with any other program?
Just open it on photoshop

File %26gt; Save As %26gt;

and click the drop down and save it as a different file type (:

No comments:

Post a Comment