Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the file size of my digital photos?

I've downloaded them to my computer from my Kodak Easyshare C340. Now I'm trying to upload them to a webpage. I think the file size is too big. What do I do?How do I change the file size of my digital photos?
Resizing is done in photo editing software on your computer. You got some Kodak software with your camera. It has this capability (along with removing red-eye, adjusting color, etc.).



Look in the Help of your Kodak software for %26quot;resizing%26quot; or %26quot;file size%26quot; or %26quot;resolution%26quot; or anything like that. It will tell you where to find the function in the software.



Most web pages want small file sizes for fast loading. So leave your pics in JPEG format, and reduce the Resolution to around 100 (or less) and Dimensions 4x6 in. or less.



Good LuckHow do I change the file size of my digital photos?
BEFORE you upload them, resize them to what they need to be.

Your photo viewing program will usually have a option under

%26quot;tools) *or similar) that says %26quot;resize%26quot; you need to find that and

usually it will give you the option of resizing by % .

So type in 75% and click ok, the pic should then be 25% smaller.

if it is ok, SAVE it and then upload it to your website.How do I change the file size of my digital photos?
Hi, I recommand you to try google picasa.



picasa is a Google's photo software. It's what should've come with your camera.



It can Edit , organise and Share you picture and small video flips.



It's very easy to use and is free, just like Google



Download it free in here:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/google-picasa



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment