Wednesday, November 24, 2010

File Size Exceeds Allowed Limit?PLZZZ help!!!?

I use the pagebuilder mode on Freewebs.com, and they recently changed the photo upload system. I have three very important new photos I need to upload pronto, but it won't let me because each time I try to upload it says, %26quot;file size exceeds allowed limit%26quot;. So, what does this mean? How can I fix it? Oh, and the other strange thing is that I uploaded a bunch of pics on my other freewebs site, and it worked just fine. Its strange, I dont know if it is about the current maintence work going on, or the file size of the pictures. Oh, and how do you change a file size? Thanks! I will award 5 points!!File Size Exceeds Allowed Limit?PLZZZ help!!!?
If you want to change a file size, go to www.tinypic.com and upload it as a different size, and save the picture. Hope i helped! I had the same problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment