Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I make my .avi video file size smaller?

My camera takes videos in .avi form. My 3 minute videos are about 250mb. Long time ago I had a program that made the size of the file a ton smaller. I can't remember if it changed the file format. I don't care what format it is. I just want to make it smaller without losing a whole lot of quality. *Note: this is to make 1 or 2 videos smaller to email to family..not hundreds that need compressed to store.How do I make my .avi video file size smaller?
Oh I know how avis are. I download animes that are avi format. I just convert them with this software that converts them to flv. ( 174 mb comes out 14mb) http://dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Fre



its free ^^ and I love it!!!How do I make my .avi video file size smaller?
AutoGordianKnot, Winff

does the job
  • fight man for control of
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment