Thursday, November 18, 2010

I need to change the file size of a pdf file, how do I do it?

I am trying to upload a resume for a job listing, and it keeps saying that the file size is too large, exceeds the maximum size allowed (256000 bytes). How do I change this file to get it sent? I cannot seem to get it figured out! When I save it in word it will not allow me to send it either, is saves as a wps file and it's not accepted. Is there something wrong with my file or just with the website I am trying to upload it to?I need to change the file size of a pdf file, how do I do it?
You either have the resume from hades, or you're including pictures. Take the pictures out or use some photo processing software to reduce the size of the picture files. Sounds to me like you have pictures that are too big.I need to change the file size of a pdf file, how do I do it?
yes you can

Acrobat 7 or 8 Professional



PDF optimization is often overlooked when creating

PDF files for the Web. While PDFs have become quite popular on the Web, many PDFs used in web sites are designed for high quality print output and are not optimized for the Web. Even PDFs designed for Web use can have a wait problem, weighed down with excess fonts, change histories, and unoptimized images and forms. Optimizing PDF files for the Web can significantly shrink their size and boost display speed, saving bandwidth and user frustration



if you don't have Acrobat 7 or 8 Professional

there are many programs can do it to rezise pdf like :

Advanced PDF Tools ; Nitro PDF Professional ; PDF Optimizer

PDF Optimizer Shell ; Neevia PDFresize/scale ; Planet PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment