Thursday, June 2, 2011

Windows Movie Maker - Video Size?

I made a movie on wmm and when it is saved as a project it is only 3000KB but when I saved it to the computer as an AVI file it became 1.45GB (WHAT THE HELL!?) Now i am sad cause I can't load it onto youtube... I tried setting the file size to 100MB but it said the virtual memory was to low or something. What can I do? How can I change the file size and not comprimize quality?

(I am NOT buying anything)Windows Movie Maker - Video Size?
www.divx.com Download the Divx video converter, it doesn't cost anything, once downloaded open the converter, and you can set the video to which size you want to compress it to. Plus it doesn't compromise quality. Hope I helped. Oh by the way, the limit on the size of videos you can upload to youtube is 1024mb which is 1gb.Windows Movie Maker - Video Size?
Unfortunately, you cannot shrink the file size without compromising quality. You could, however, upload the video to a site that doesn't have any size restrictions, like Veoh:



http://www.veoh.com/



I hope this helps.

Oh, and also, the project file is much smaller because its not a video file, it's a set of instructions for WMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment