Thursday, June 2, 2011

I need to shrink he size of a file to put it on youtube. How can I do that.?

The file is 160 mb and need to be under 100mb to put it on Youtube. I also need to change the format.

Basically I want to know if there is a website or program that can

Change the format

or

Reduce the file size.

The file is something that was made on imovie on a mac and then put onto a cd. Itwas not alot of memory on the mac but when I ut on a dell the mb were a lot more. It is only about 3 minutes.I need to shrink he size of a file to put it on youtube. How can I do that.?
yes there are programs that let you compress the file format and size.



try using Super C, it works great.



http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
  • hair dryer
  • How to clean military surplus wool blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment