Thursday, June 2, 2011

Help!! Flash question.. how do I change the size of a flash doc???

I am working with this gallery:

http://www.toxicair.org/index3.html



There used to be four images across, I was able to take it down to two, but now I am stuck.



I want two images only with space between them. I also want to make the file bigger so the images are larger. I am having the hardest time trying to figure it out. The actionscript.as is external and I've tried to change the %26quot;var stagew:Number%26quot; in that.

I've also gone into the Library within the flash doc, but I can't find what I need to change. Is there like some main size of a file I can change. In the library, I found 'shape' when I changed the size, it really didn't work.

Here is the actionscript:

http://www.toxicair.org/actionscript.html



I am new at flash and was wondering where I can find the MAIN way to make the flash doc larger and then get rid of the black space where the other two images were.



ThanksHelp!! Flash question.. how do I change the size of a flash doc???
in Flash 8 it's Modify%26gt;%26gt;document or Ctrl + J. Don't have CS3 handy here but I'm assuming it's not too different.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment