Thursday, June 2, 2011

In C++, How can I change the output text file font and font colour?

I just don't know if I can use C or C++ to change the text font, font size or font colour output text file.



Can anyone help me? THX!In C++, How can I change the output text file font and font colour?
Depends on what you're using. If you're using UNIX and writing console apps, you can use ncurses library.



If you're using the old Borland C++ for DOS apps, it has it's own graphics drivers built in. If you're using Visual C++, I can't help you - I write apps for Solaris and BSD.



You need to be more specific.

In C++, How can I change the output text file font and font colour?
I'm just a beginner developer like many people out there, so I may give you misguided information. From what I know, if you are writing console applications in C/C++, you can change the size and color of your output by right clicking on the caption bar of your program and selecting %26quot;Properties%26quot;.In C++, How can I change the output text file font and font colour?
In case of Turbo C++ on DOS use cprintf(),include%26lt;conio.h%26gt; just like printf,you can mention colors--bg,fg-- with other call like textcolor etc..

If u want change font/size then concept goes to graphics mode.

Outtextxy() is responsible for that,it is a part of %26quot;graphics.h%26quot;.





In case of gcc on unix/linux OS,you may use %26quot;curses%26quot;/GTK library.In C++, How can I change the output text file font and font colour?
Just right click on the screen, go to properties, then change the setting which ever u want...

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment