Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nero Wave Editor File size?????

I use Nero Wave Editor to make my mp3 shorter in time length but I've noticed the edited file size barely changes but why? shouldnt the Edited File be alot smaller than the original?



how do I cut down on file size and song length without sacrificing quality?



Im doing this so i can make my own ring tones for my phone, plus I have limited memory on my phone...



Pre-Edit:



Song Length: 4:54 min

File Size: 4.5 MB



Post Edit:



Song Length: 26 Seconds

File Size: 4.43 MB



all my other edited files had very similar results....Nero Wave Editor File size?????
Nero Wave Editor uses a very simple encoder. You can try some other encoder that uses Lame or Blade encoders. Try Goldwave.Nero Wave Editor File size?????
you have to record it at a lower quality. i know my phone personally only takes 8khz ring tones anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment